- Officer and Director messages
- Researching your Colt. Some techniques of the Craft, Part One, by Historian Don Jones
- Collecting the New Police and Pocket Breech Loaders, An Addendum, by Richard Roe
- Engraved and Special Order Woodsman Pistols, by Robert Rayburn
Colts are still out there for Discovery, by Richard Burdick
- The Colt Model 1861 (New Model) Navy, by Robert M. Jordan
- Publisher Archival Extras
- A Colt Thompson Machine Gun on both sides of the law – Part 2 or the Rest of the Story, by Craig Blancett
- Colt’s Company Production of the M16 Rifle in Singapore and South Korea, by John Ogle
- The Rampant Colt Gallery Selection: Three Colt Model 1862 pistols, one presented by the Colt factory, one presented by Colonel Colt and one of a pair presented to a Captain by the Officers of his regiment.
- It is interesting to Note…250 Colts Shipped to the South, by Peter Aubin
- It is interesting to Note…The History of One Colt’s Model S Cut-a-way Pistol, by John Guest
- Packing Colt Iron – A Civil War soldier holding an early Colt Model 1860 Army revolver with a fluted cylinder, courtesy of Mark Pilley
- Colt Kiosk
The Rampant Colt Spring 2016
In This Issue:
Want a Back Issue of The Rampant Colt?
Back Issues (before Winter 2013) of The Rampant Colt are available for
$5 each + postage.
All Magazines after the Winter 2013 issue are $10 each + postage.
Please send checks to:
c/o Richard Seddon
250 Paul Pray Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72703
phone: (479) 443-2683